Sunday, August 2, 2009

Help! I need to pack

Well, I need to start packing up the entire contents of my house. I don't know where I am going but I have to pack all the same. I don't know where to begin.

Does anyone know where I can get large boxes and / or those large canvas bags that people sometimes pack things in?


I have to find a new home for Max too. Which is sad, since we just found him again, but I doubt I will be able to live some place where he can stay. Most flats don't allow pets - especially not big ones like Max.

So if anyone knows where to get those boxes or bags - or if anyone knows of someone who would like a really sweet and beautiful dog - please let me know.

5 comments:

Pu├ža said...

:o)

A lot of work but you'll sort it out!

You're doing amazing!!!

Asel said...

When we transfered from Sharjah we just called a company and they came with huge boxes and packed everything themselves and then unpacked it also after delivery. It was not very expensive... so you could try calling a company and ask/buy boxes from them if you want to pack yourself or ask them to do it...

Yasemin said...

It's not very pricey here for a u-haul and I'm guessing they have something similar there. How about grocery store produce boxes they usually trash? Love you sweetie and hope it all works out easily.

PS-sorry about Max, inshallah you'll find a good home for him.

mostlypurple said...

You got the job?
AWESOME!
ALL THE BEST TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!!!!!!!

desertmonsoon said...

thanks puca,

Hi Asel, do you remember how much it cost you approximately - now with my injured back I don't think i will be able to do much packing.

Hi yasemin, I haven't actually seen u-haul here, but i can ask and see if they have it. I feel so bad about Max.. :(

Thanks mostly purple - i still haven't decided where to go yet but at least i have options..